There’s really nothing better than getting a thoughtful gift. The gifts you will find at the Hazel and Rose Valentine’s Pop-Up are sustainable, ethical, and have been carefully selected by shop owner Emma Olson. You’ll be in good hands if you are still in search of the perfect gift.
The items you will find at this pop-up won’t be found at any big box retailer and certainly are created and manufactured with love. Many items are handmade which adds to the uniqueness. I think I might just go shop for myself because Valentine’s Day is about self love. Right?
The event at Hazel and Rose will feature five brands that value sustainability, ethical manufacturing, quality, and beauty:
- Uye Surana: handmade in NYC lingerie
- L. SHOFF: sustainably sourced fine jewelry
- Meadowlands Chocolate: organic fair trade bean-to-bar chocolate
- Hello, I’m Kate!: locally made hand lettered cards
- Little Barn Apothecary: small batch natural skincare
Thursday, Feb 11 – Saturday, Feb 13 11am-7pm until Sunday, Feb 14 11am-4pm.
If you can’t make it out to this event make sure you sign up for the Hazel and Rose email list: http://www.shophazelandrose.com/
because you don’t want to screw up Valentine’s Day even if it’s just for yourself. #TreatYoSelf