Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- @nickmastodon Who told you, you aren't a baller? 10 hours ago
- @dianapantzmpls I love good French Toast! 10 hours ago
- @KtJo1818 I feel that old fashioned's are okay at any point in the day. 10 hours ago
- @KtJo1818 @BONEYARDuptown That sounds awesome! Any good drinks? 11 hours ago
- @dianapantzmpls I haven't been there yet. I will have to try that out! 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- World Street Kitchen: Uptown
- Peninsula Eat Street Minneapolis
- 10 things you should NOT do when you are a server
- Things to do on a beautiful day in the Twin Cities
- Day 3 Turks and Caicos - Coco Bistro
- Best All You Can Eat Sushi in the Twin Cities - Aji
- Jeanne Beatrice -HAMMS Event
- Figlio: West End
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012