Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at email@example.com
- I might be late to the party like usual. Just discovered Grieves on @Spotify. Lovin it' 5 hours ago
- @bethanyg This video might make you crack a smile: cheezburger.com/64530433 Who can resist a #DogWedding? 7 hours ago
- FYI- Brunch tickets are going on sale at 2 from the @TheRookery. Get em': tempotickets.com/travail 8 hours ago
- Hitting up BLG tonight. Pretty excited and already hungry. 8 hours ago
- Happy Friday! This #FF goes out to @JenJamar, @katie_LF, and @jenniferprod! Awesome local bloggers. 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Figlio: West End
- Great Sushi in Uptown, Minneapolis - Kiku Bistro
- Top 10 Things to do at The Minnesota State Fair
- Smack Shack- Why I love this place
- You May Not Be a Twins Fan but Target Field Is Pretty Awesome!
- MN Restaurant Week- Cafe Lurcat
- Sam Thai & Chinese -White Bear Lake
- Free Creative Writing Classes- Hennepin County Library
- Herberger's Sole Sisters Shopping Frenzy
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012