Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at email@example.com
- I someday want to take a vacation where I go to the airport and decide on the spot where I am going to go. 11 hours ago
- Sarcasm is seeping out of my pores. 1 day ago
- Everything seems like a let down after you have quesadillas for lunch. 1 day ago
- Everyone is all like that #50ShadesofGreyTrailer is hot. I'm over here... like this is hot. mytalk1071.com/gossip/?var=Ch… 1 day ago
- @SocialNetNanny @mallofamerica Twin City Grill or Masu. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Things to do at The Minnesota State Fair
- Peninsula Eat Street Minneapolis
- Day 3 Turks and Caicos - Coco Bistro
- Turks and Caicos Day 1
- What bar should you visit when you are in town for the All Star Game in Minneapolis?
- Caffrey's Deli
- Thanksgiving Treats - Wuollet's (and a contest)
- Secrets of Minneapolis- One of the Best Happy Hours no one knows about - Gather at The Walker
- Restaurant Week Minnesota - Fall 2012
- Reuters: 48 hours in the Twin Cities: What you really should do
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012