Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at email@example.com
- One of the best skits ever from @nbcsnl Seasons Eatings with Pete Schwetty. Who doesn't love a schwetty ball? My mouth is watering... 18 minutes ago
- @MariahCarey gets me every time with the song, "All I Want For Christmas is You." I makes me so happy! 2 hours ago
- @muffywillwbrk I will post some pictures on Christmas Eve. A few months ago @kowalskismarket had a handy cheese board guide in their mag. 2 hours ago
- @LandOLakesKtchn This year I am making homemade vanilla extract. The perfect gift for the baker. #CookieChatter 2 hours ago
- @LandOLakesKtchn A3: This year I am going to make a cheese board with savory rosemary cookies to eat with brie cheese. #CookieChatter 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Free Creative Writing Classes- Hennepin County Library
- Turks and Caicos Day 1
- Client Gifts for the Holiday Season
- Hell's Kitchen- The Worst Cocktail I have EVER had.
- The Stir- Women's Foundation of Minnesota
- Twin City Grill- The Best Restaurant at the Mall of America
- Cooking Shows on @tpt
- Reve 324 -Stillwater Restaurant
- Day 3 Turks and Caicos - Coco Bistro
- Zelo Happy Hour