Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moon over #minneapolis #mn instagram.com/p/auMUS9tocD/ 9 hours ago
- Hey @britspubmpls I sent some lost and looking for food out-of- towners your way. I promised them a good time. 1 day ago
- #minneapolis @ Westminster Presbyterian Church instagram.com/p/arS0IINoaF/ 1 day ago
- Making the case for Farmers markets one farm fresh poached egg at a time. http://t.co/1MtMk3ZhpL 2 days ago
- @christysalmonso that sounds nice as well. 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Republic - Uptown
- Best All You Can Eat Sushi in the Twin Cities - Aji
- mplsgossipgirl in Chicago (or what to do on your way back)
- Secrets of Minneapolis- One of the Best Happy Hours no one knows about - Gather at The Walker
- What to eat when you go to a MN Twins game
- Walker in the Winter
- Contact Me
- Turks and Caicos Day 2 - Sunset Cruise