Cheeky Monkey Deli
I want to move into the Selby-Dale neighborhood because of this restaurant. Cheeky Monkey does breakfast, lunch, and dinner right with fresh, local, seasonal fare. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed the food here.
This visit was the first time I had been on the patio out back. It is beautiful. I would suggest sitting there on a warm fall day.
I went here for brunch where they had available both the brunch menu and the lunch menu. I opted for the french toast which is pictured above and as you can tell it was delicious. The berry compote was to die for.
We also had a mushroom and brie omelette with the hash-browns after seeing someone else eating it. I would also suggest the coffee here, it is very good and made correctly. The servers always keep your cup filled.
I love going here for a calm meal. It is a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great. The prices are right as well.
because a good brunch can make a weekend great.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at email@example.com
- I love this place. @ Marjorie McNeely Conservatory instagram.com/p/hzC6vYNoTa/ 49 minutes ago
- @benicebox You go! They should want to be a part of this fun box. 1 day ago
- @katie_LF Spice up your life! I may or may not own the VHS version of Spice World which reminds me I should find out if they have it on DVD. 1 day ago
- I am going to eat ice cream tonight and not watch the Victoria's Secret fashion show. 1 day ago
- @mndesigngal I still buy cookbooks. They have to be awesome like @smittenkitchen though! 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wizard of Oz- The Ordway
- Best All You Can Eat Sushi in the Twin Cities - Aji
- Top Holiday Treats from Wuollet Bakery
- Twin City Grill- The Best Restaurant at the Mall of America
- Day 3 Turks and Caicos - Coco Bistro
- Umami Takeout
- Solera Thursday Night Happy Hour
- Cheeky Monkey Fall Soups
- World Street Kitchen: Uptown