Eat Street Social
After trying to go to the new restaurant in town “The Icehouse” and being rudely turned away by the hostess (I don’t think she will last long), some friends and I ended up at Eat Street Social on 26th and Nicollet.
It was a blessing. I can’t believe I had not been there yet. After looking over the handcrafted drink menu, I was amazed by the choices. The names were clever and made with quality ingredients. My favorite was the Yamato Sling. I was able to try almost all the drinks on the menu and even got a little tutorial from one of the bartenders.
If you go there I suggest sitting at the bar because you will get a show along with your drink or dinner. The bartender that we were sitting by struck up a conversation with us and even showed us how he was making the drinks. They have several bartenders on hand so you are guaranteed a really well made drink.
All I can say is that the service was overwhelmingly great, it was a friendly atmosphere and the hostess did her best to accommodate our large group. The server we had did a great job of explaining the menu and even though we didn’t have dinner there and he explained some of the items that we would have had no idea what they were. Such as “A Round for the Boys” where you can buy the kitchen a drink for $12.00. What a great idea! I am going to be using that next time I come and eat dinner.
The reason I will be going back is because the dinner menu looked delicious and was reasonable. Their soups sounded wonderful, and I haven’t met an asparagus soup that I haven’t liked at least a little bit. Also, the braised lamb sandwich is something I have to try. The bacon gnocchi with ramps and the fish special entree are also at the top of my list.
So, if you haven’t given it a try yet, do not overlook the Eat Street Social.
Because never underestimate the power of a good drink.
About mplsgossipgirlI am a girl loving life, food, and friends in the great city of Minneapolis. I share the events/food/places from the cities and hope that it helps you find things you come to love as well. If you want to share with me or help me with a topic contact me on twitter @mplsgossipgirl or by email at email@example.com
- @CaseyK_Comedy @ToppersPizza it was... 12 hours ago
- Epic disappointment from @ToppersPizza boneless wings. Wings more like bits. Is this what it usually is? http://t.co/bV50f94Nov 13 hours ago
- This makes me happy! instagram.com/p/tLoekONoYB/ 17 hours ago
- I made dessert and banana bread today! #goals 17 hours ago
- Getting my shop on. @ International Market Square instagram.com/p/tLLIynNoZn/ 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Day 3 Turks and Caicos - Coco Bistro
- Reve 324 -Stillwater Restaurant
- Top 10 Things to do at The Minnesota State Fair
- Things to do on a beautiful day in the Twin Cities
- Top 20 New Things to Try in 2013 in Minneapolis
- Great Sushi in Uptown, Minneapolis - Kiku Bistro
- Bluestem Bar and Table
- Best All You Can Eat Sushi in the Twin Cities - Aji
- yumPower - Free Cooking Classes
- Angel Food Bakery - Peace Coffee
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012